TRAVEL AND COVID
Sanitary control measures for travelers
For travelers whether or not they are residents of Cuba:
- To enter the country it will be necessary to have the complete vaccination schedule.
- The sampling for the study of SARS CoV-2 (free) wil be carried out randomly from travelers at the points of entry to the country, taking into account the number of flights, the entry of vessels and the epidemiological risk that the country of origin represents.
- If the sample taken at the point of entry is positive, it will be preceded according to the protocols apprroved in the country for the clinical-epidemiological control of COVID-19.
- There are flows and measures implemented at all points of entry into the country that guarentee social distancing and disinfection of hands and surfaces.
- The use of the mask and social distancing will be mandatoru at all entry points in the country and during the event.
They will not require a complete vaccination schedule:
- Children up to 12 years ood, of any nationality or origin.
- Adults who, due to medical reasons, and duly certified, cannot be vaccinated with any of the vaccines approved to date by the corresponding regulatory agencies.